MEMBERS PROJECTS HAVE A REGULAR PLACE ON THIS PAGE.
Toms Racing Car project.
My SRT with broken tie rod.
The bin my company made for City Circle.
Here are some pictures of Lloyd’s 986 Porsche Boxster S, engine removal at YDIA.
The Porsche is now on the hoist and the body is raised away from the engine.
Slide show: I’ve added Toms racing car, my Chrysler with broken tie rod and just showing off now with one of the 30 cub metre bins my company made for City Circle Demolition.
This is Lloyd’s blown 2000 Porsche 986 Boxster’s S 3.2 ltr engine, he blew the engine a few months ago and asked if he could use YDIA to do the replacement job, l’d like to think l have some knowledge of what he was about to do but l’m not a Porsche aficionado, l did however learn a lot and helped wherever l could.
Lloyd’s 2003 Carrera 3.6 ltr long motor has arrived from America and Lloyd has started work on it.
13 HOISTS / SERVICE BAYS
- 4 Post Hoists – Ideal for trucks (Max load 4 tonne – up to 4.6 wheel base)
- Long Ramps – Ideal for Lowered Cars
- FATBOY Motorbike Stands – Exclusive to YDIA
- 2 Post Hoists – For all cars and SUVs
- Platform Hoists – Ideal for sports cars and motorbikes
- Work space – Clear bays for those who just need room to move
FABRICATION & TOOLS ARMORY – Spanner and socket sets, power tools, impact drivers, grinders, oil drain units, engine cranes, engine stands, transmission jacks, work benches, compressed air, 20 tonne press, parts soaker, vice, Welding – Cutting – Drilling – Folding Equipment, and much more.